Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thank you Camarillos!!!


A note from a student:

My name is Colton, and I want to thank Jerold and Leo Camarillo for their training. I competed this year in Northern California Junior Rodeo Association. I competed in a number of events and did well enough in Steer Stopping to qualify for the 2009 NCJRA Finals Rodeo held in Clements, CA in September. I have trained a lot at Camp Jerold, with Jerold Camarillo for the past two years and have really improved. "I wouldn't be where I am today without getting lessons from the Camarillos" says Colton. "Jerold not only makes me practice roping but has me ride a lot of different horses which pushes me to be a better rider and roper. Thank you Jerold, for so much help this year." he added. Colton is 14 years old and has competed in rodeo for a number of years. He has completed numerous roping lessons at the Camarillo arena in Oakdale, CA. "I won second place out of 50 ropers at my last rodeo this summer and took home $156 dollars. It happened because I get great training. Thank you Jerold!!!". - The Camarillo's regularly provide lessons to all ages and abilities. Check for lesson availability by contacting either Jerold or Leo Camarillo.

No comments:

Post a Comment